This week's WWE SmackDown opens with Sheamus, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee and Vickie Guerrero all arguing in the ring.
* Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler defeated World Champion Sheamus and WWE Champion CM Punk. Kane appeared after the match and chokeslammed the champions.
* Brodus Clay squashed Heath Slater. David Otunga came out after the match and attacked Brodus.
* Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox.
* In-ring segment with John Laurinaitis and Big Show.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian defeated Jack Swagger.
* Triple H came out for an off-camera segment and hit the Pedigree on Swagger. He chased Vickie Guerrero to the back to end the segment.
* Ryback defeated two local wrestlers.
* Damien Sandow defeated Tyson Kidd.
* John Cena comes to the ring and calls out Big Show. John Laurinaitis comes out instead and gets assaulted by Cena
According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the plan for Randy Orton before his suspension was for him to defeat Dolph Ziggler at this Sunday's No Way Out then feud with Ziggler and Chris Jericho in the weeks leading up to a SummerSlam showdown with Sheamus.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to a source within WWE, several company employees believe Chris Jericho was suspended for thirty days due to the act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a Raw live event in São Paulo on May 24 for political reasons. Linda McMahon is campaigning for U.S. Senator of Connecticut and many feel the organization suspended him out of concern over what the Connecticut media would think if they read a story online about their wrestlers defacing an international flag.
The following was posted on Facebook:
We are pleased to announce that the UK premiere of TNA Unfinished Business has been confirmed. Tune into Challenge at 9PM Wednesday for the first airing of this groundbreaking new series. The first episode focuses on the recent rivalry between James Storm and Bobby Roode
The 6/11 edition of Raw did a 3.2 rating with 4,622,000 viewers for the three hours that the show aired. During its usual (for the next few weeks at least) time slot it did a 3.45 rating and 4,981,000 viewers, way up from the last few weeks.
The show did hours of 2.73, 3.34 and 3.55